Welcome to our latest blog post on Arabian Nights Eye Makeup!
In this post, we will be exploring the rich and exotic world of Arabian makeup and how you can create a stunning and dramatic look inspired by the traditional styles of the Middle East.
From bold, smoky eyes to intricate henna designs, we will share tips and tutorials on achieving the perfect Arabian Nights look for any occasion.
Whether you’re attending a themed party or simply looking to add some exotic flair to your everyday makeup routine, this post is for you. So, let’s dive in and discover the secrets of Arabian Nights Eye Makeup!
Arabian Nights Eye Makeup Tutorial: Step By Step
- Start by prepping your eyes with an eyeshadow primer to ensure your look stays in place all day or night.
- Next, take a deep brown or black eyeshadow and apply it to the crease of your eyelid, blending upwards and outwards. This will create a smoky, dramatic base for your look.
- Take a shimmery gold or copper eyeshadow and apply it to the inner corner of your eyelid, working your way outwards. This will add a touch of sparkle and glamour to your look.
- Take a dark eyeliner pencil and line your upper lash line, extending it outwards to create a dramatic winged effect.
- Apply a generous coat of mascara to your lashes to complete the look.
- (Optional) to add a more exotic touch, you can apply glitter or henna design with eyeliner or pen.
- (Optional) Apply false lashes for a more dramatic look
And there you have it! A stunning Arabian Nights Eye Makeup look that is sure to turn heads. Remember to play around with different shades and techniques to create a look that is uniquely yours. And don’t forget to pair your eye makeup with bold lip color for a truly exotic finish.