Berenice Marlohe, the French actress best known for her role as Bond girl Sévérine in the James Bond film Skyfall, has captivated audiences with her stunning beauty and on-screen presence.
One aspect of her appearance that often catches the eye is her impeccable eye makeup.
In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at some of Berenice Marlohe’s most iconic eye makeup looks and provide tips on how to achieve a similar look for yourself.
Berenice Marlohe Eye Makeup Tutorial: Step By Step
Here are some general tips on how to achieve a Berenice Marlohe eye look:
- Start by applying a neutral eyeshadow base all over your lid to create a smooth canvas for the rest of your makeup.
- Next, use dark brown or black eyeshadow to line your upper lash line, using a small brush for precision. You can also use pencil eyeliner for a softer look.
- Apply a medium-toned brown eyeshadow to your crease, blending it well to create a natural-looking depth.
- Use a light, shimmery eyeshadow to highlight the inner corner of your eye and the center of your lid.
- Finish by applying mascara to your lashes and filling in any sparse brows.
- You could also add false lashes for more drama.
Keep in mind that Berenice Marlohe’s makeup look is quite versatile and you can play around with different shades and techniques to create a look that suits you best.