Welcome to our latest beauty tutorial on creating the perfect Champagne Smokey Eye Makeup look.
This glamorous and sophisticated style is perfect for a night out on the town or a special occasion. You can achieve a stunning and elegant look that will turn heads with a few simple steps.
In this blog post, we will walk you through the process of achieving the perfect champagne smokey eye using a variety of different products and techniques.
So grab your makeup brush and get ready to learn how to create this stunning look!
Champagne Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial: Step By Step
- Start by prepping your eyes with an eyeshadow primer to ensure that your makeup stays in place all night.
- Next, apply a neutral eyeshadow to your entire eyelid as a base color. This will help your other eyeshadows blend more easily.
- Using a fluffy brush, apply a champagne-colored eyeshadow to the inner and outer corners of your eyelids. Blend the color towards the center of your eyelid.
- Take a dark brown eyeshadow and use a smaller brush to create a smokey effect. Apply the color to the crease of your eyelid and blend it outwards towards the outer corner of your eye.
- Use a pencil brush to apply the same dark brown eyeshadow along your lower lash line and blend it outwards towards the outer corner of your eye.
- To add a bit of sparkle, apply a champagne-colored glitter eyeshadow to the center of your eyelid.
- Finish the look with a coat of mascara and false lashes, if desired.
- Match your eye makeup with neutral lipstick or lip gloss for a complete look.
- Finally, set your makeup with a setting spray to make sure it lasts all night.
Remember to blend all the colors together to achieve the perfect champagne smokey eye look. Have fun experimenting with different shades and techniques to create your own unique look.