Some people think that Claudia Schiffer eye makeup is too simple. But those people are missing the point. Yes, her look is rather stripped down and not as complicated as those of the Kardashians and other celebrities that we’ve grown accustomed to seeing in tabloids and magazines.
Michelle Phan would call this a “natural beauty” look, but there is more to this than you might think at first glance. When you look at Claudia Schiffer, you see a woman who knows what she wants to look like and who isn’t afraid to show it.
This is a woman who looks great at any time of the day or night. Her mascara is applied in such a way that it shows up without being too obvious or overpowering.
She uses simple eyeliners in her eyes, and her lips are either a natural red or perfected with a nude lip color. Her hair is always the same—short, thick, and blonde.
What Is Claudia Schiffer Eye Makeup?
Claudia Schiffer makeup is the result of a blending of the best and most sophisticated techniques using paint, powder, or a combination of both. She uses three elements to create her unique look.
Firstly, eyeshadow and mascara create the appearance of long, dark eyelashes and hooded eyes. Secondly, binders make her eyes appear wider by decreasing their size, and thirdly different colored lipsticks with a high shine finish.
During the 1990s, she had the biggest selling cosmetic products line, and she has been an ambassador for Lancôme.
Why Choose A Claudia Schiffer Eye Makeup Look?
- The Claudia Schiffer Eye Makeup look is a very balanced and subtle look that can be used on a day-to-day basis or for more formal events such as a dinner party.
- Women of all ages can wear the Claudia Schiffer makeup look. It is very forgiving and will suit most women regardless of their skin tone or age.
- The makeup look is sleek and professional, and the look is created with a simple combination of ingredients; all you need is a small range of colors that can be used for many occasions.
- The eye makeup look is designed to catch men’s attention, which will certainly draw attention to your eyes, lips, and cheeks.
- The eye makeup look can be used for all occasions; when you attend cocktail parties, it is often best to tone down any dramatic smoky eyes or glittery makeup so that you have a more sophisticated look; for this, a simple 1-2-3 line is all you need.
How To Get A Claudia Schiffer Eye Makeup Look?
The first step in creating your Claudia Schiffer Eye Makeup look is to prime your eyelids; this will help the other products on your face to stay in place better. You will want to make your eyeliner thicker so that it stays on for longer before it needs propping up.
1. Choose a shade of foundation color in the palest tone of the color wheel; this is a good base from which to work with as it will suit most skin tones.
2. Next, choose a shade of eyeliner; this can be either dark blue or black to create the look of deep, long lashes and hooded eyes; then, you can use a clear or white mascara to help enhance your lashes
3. Next, you want to choose a shade of eyeshadow. This can be created in two ways:
a) Start off with an eye shadow base color, this could be a shade of neutral brown or gray, then
b) Use eyeliner as your base; this allows you to have tight eyeshadow lines as well as gives the illusion of longer lashes and hooded eyes.
4. Then, you will want to enhance your eyelashes by using a gloss or mascara with a long brush, which will deposit more of the product on your lashes.
5. Next, choose a lip enhancer and lip gloss in a shade that compliments your skin tone; if your skin is too dark, choose duller colors, and if you have pale skin, you can use bolder colors.
6. Then add some powder to your face; this will add shine to your face as well as helping keep the foundation on for longer.
7. You will now want to choose a mascara that is designed for longer lashes; this is important as it will add the effect of long, dark eyelashes and hooded eyes.
8. Lastly, you will want to use a pair of lipsticks in different colors and shades; these are used in various combinations to create an array of looks that complement your natural skin tone and eye color.
Example Of A Claudia Schiffer Eye Makeup Celebrity Look For Your Face Shape
If you have a round face, you should choose a gloss that is in the same color family as your eyes, such as a brown or black gloss; this will help disguise your face shape.
If you have an oval-shaped face, then choose creamy lipsticks in different reds or pinks; this will help add some definition and balance to your eye shape.
If you have a sharp face, choose shades for your eyes, lips, and cheeks similar in tone.
If you have a square-shaped face, then blend shades of reds, pinks, and browns on your face to make it appear more rounded; this is one of the easiest ways to soften the edges of your face.
The Claudia Schiffer eye makeup look is one of the most sophisticated looks you can create with makeup products; it is a very simple look to create and will suit most women regardless of their skin tone.
This look is designed to draw attention to your eyes, lips, and cheeks, and this means that you will instantly be noticed.
It is important to remember that the Claudia Schiffer makeup look is for day-to-day looks and that less dramatic looks are more suitable for formal events such as a wedding, cocktail party, or dinner party.