Welcome to our latest beauty blog post, where we’ll be discussing the stunning eye makeup look of Australian singer and actress Delta Goodrem.
Known for her impeccable style and on-point beauty game, Delta’s eye makeup is always a standout feature.
In this post, we’ll be breaking down her go-to eye makeup look, sharing tips and tricks for recreating it at home, and highlighting some of our favorite products to use to achieve the same effect. So grab your makeup brushes, and let’s get started!
Delta Goodrem Eye Makeup Tutorial: Step By Step
- Start by prepping your eyes with an eyeshadow primer to ensure that your makeup stays in place all day.
- Using a neutral eyeshadow palette, apply a light beige or champagne color all over the lid, up to the brow bone.
- Next, take a medium brown eyeshadow and apply it to the crease of the eye, blending it well.
- Using a small brush and a dark brown eyeshadow, add definition to the outer corner of the eye, blending it into the crease color.
- Apply a shimmery gold or copper eyeshadow to the center of the lid, adding a pop of shine.
- Line the upper lash line with black eyeliner, extending it slightly at the outer corner to create a winged effect.
- Apply a mascara coat to the top and bottom lashes to finish the look.
- For a more dramatic look, you can add false lashes or eyelash extensions to complete the look
- Finally, fill in your brows with a brow pencil or powder to frame the eyes and add a polished finish.
Congratulations, you’ve now recreated Delta Goodrem’s signature eye makeup look! Remember to use blending brushes for a natural look, and don’t be afraid to play with different shades and colors to make the look your own.