Welcome to our latest beauty tutorial! In this post, we will be showing you how to achieve the iconic eye makeup look of Hanna Marin from the popular TV show “Pretty Little Liars.”
This Hanna Marin eye makeup tutorial is perfect for anyone looking to add a bold and dramatic touch to their makeup routine.
Whether you’re a fan of the show or just looking for a new and exciting way to do your eye makeup, you’ve come to the right place. Keep reading to learn how to get Hanna Marin to look for yourself!
Hanna Marin Eye Makeup Tutorial: Step By Step
- Start by applying a primer to your eyelids to ensure that your eye makeup stays in place throughout the day.
- Next, take a medium-brown eyeshadow and apply it to your crease as a transition color. This will help to blend out any harsh lines and give your eye makeup a more natural look.
- Take a dark brown eyeshadow and apply it to the outer corner of your eye, blending it into the crease color. This will add depth and definition to your eyes.
- Take a light-colored eyeshadow, such as pale gold or champagne, and apply it to the inner corner of your eye and the center of your eyelid. This will help to brighten up your eyes and make them appear more awake.
- Using black or dark brown eyeliner, line your upper lash line. Make sure to wing out the liner slightly at the outer corner of your eye for a dramatic effect.
- Apply a few coats of mascara to your upper and lower lashes to complete the look.
- Optional: You can also add false lashes for a more dramatic look.
- You can finish the look by lining your waterline with white or nude eyeliner to make your eyes appear larger.
And that’s it! You now have the perfect Hanna Marin eye makeup look. Remember to blend your eyeshadows well to achieve a natural look and don’t be afraid to play around with different colors and techniques to make the look your own.