Lara Spencer skin care is a hot topic among celebrities. The “Red Carpet Ready” host started using this skincare regimen after she had her son, Jack Henry, now 3, and she hasn’t looked back since.
“I became conscious of it when I was pregnant and had a stretch mark that just wouldn’t go away,” Lara says. “It was then that I really started to take care of my skin with the hopes of not having the same thing happen.”
She explains her skincare routine: “I always cleansing with a good face wash and scrubbing with an exfoliator.
And every night, I use Retin-A cream to keep my skin looking the best. I only use Dermalogica products, which have been recommended to me by a good friend.”
“I’ve spent a lot of time in tanning beds, and it’s my back that looks better now,” she says, explaining why she uses sunscreen. “It’s important to protect your skin against the sun, so you don’t get skin cancer. I also use MAC products that are all high-SPF.”
Lara says her routine keeps her looking youthful and healthy at the end of the day. “It’s hard to keep up the wellness, but I’m a work in progress,” she admits. “I know it’s not easy, but it’s worth it.
Table of Contents
The Secret Of Lara Spencer Skin Care
Follow the steps below to learn about the three simple steps of Lara Spencer’s skincare routine.
Step One: Cleanse
Lara uses the Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture which is targeted for normal to dry skin types. She cleanses her skin twice daily with the Murad line of products.
Step Two: Exfoliate
Lara exfoliates daily using the Skin Cellular Restoring Kit by La Roche-Posay, a combination of a face scrub mask, gel, and moisturizer. Drew Barrymore also uses this product, who shares the same skincare regimen as Lara Spencer.
Step Three: Moisturize
In addition to regularly using the Murad products, Lara uses the Nivea line of products. She moisturizes her skin twice a day.
The Latest Skin Care Trend
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, the health and beauty subculture is experiencing a boom in popularity.
Some celebrities are actually known for their new skincare products, like Jennifer Lopez, who has been seen sporting her new day cream, which she says boosts collagen production and reduces fine lines.
Like Kim Kardashian from Keeping Up with the Kardashians, other celebrities star in her latest ad campaign for the Fresh range of products. Not to mention, the so-called “beauty editors” who spend hours in front of the mirror testing out beauty product after beauty product.
So, does this all mean that celebrities are going to catch on to the new trend? Possibly, but for now, it’s difficult for us mere mortals to get our hands on these products and be able to actually use them.
All we can do is enjoy the images of celebrities sporting their new skincare products while they are blowing us away with their new looks and other everyday activities they perform.
Tips To Treating Your Face Properly
1. When you wash your face, use a gentle cleanser and warm water to remove dirt, excess oil, and makeup.
2. Use a toner after cleansing to remove your last traces of dirt and makeup from the skin’s surface. The toners you have at home are effective in doing this, but if you don’t have one or don’t feel like making one, there are many available at drugstores for about $5 to $10 that work just as well as your homemade ones.
3. Always use the essentials, like moisturizer and sunscreen.
Brought To You By
The following are products that are commonly found in a celebrity’s skincare regimen:
Aquaphor: This is an ointment that can be used for various skin conditions, and it’s also good as a facial moisturizer. When trying out this product, you should make sure to check the expiration date as it is best to use ones with a few years of expiry dates than ones that have only just been made.
Bentonite Clay: This white and chalky powder can easily be added to a face mask for clear skin. This product can also be used to whiten teeth naturally by adding it as toothpaste.
Cocoa/Shea Butter: Cocoa/Shea Butter is an inexpensive moisturizer that melts when applied to your skin. The combination of the two oils together can be used in face masks and can also be used alone without many other products.
Cowash: A simple product that is made from Buckwheat and peppermint, this is a great way for skin to purify itself, and it’s also good for acne-prone skin.
Lacto Bifida: This product is a great way to exfoliate the skin and moisturize it at the same time. When using this product, it’s important that you don’t irritate your skin. Exfoliation should be done gently, and gentle can mean putting the product on your skin for 4 to 8 minutes.
Lotoften: This is a moisturizer that is widely used in lotions and other skincare products. This product is also suitable for people with sensitive skin.
Mizon: This is a popular toner that can be used alone or as a mask for cleansing the skin (like the Bentonite Clay). It has anti-bacterial properties, and it’s also good for acne sufferers.
Murad: There are many brands of this product, but this brand is the most recommended. This product is suitable for all skin types because it contains no scent, alcohol, or preservatives.
Niacinamide: This is a type of Vitamin B3 that can be used in many skincare products to improve the skin’s natural collagen production. It’s also a known anti-aging ingredient.
Olay: This brand is well-known in the beauty industry, and they have products that are suitable for all skin types. Olay has many products that are suitable for acne-prone skin, so it’s a good brand to go to.
Pros And Cons Of Using A Celebrity Skin Care Routine
Pros: It’s possible to try out some of these products at home with ingredients that are easily found in your kitchen.
Pros: Some of these products are inexpensive.
Cons: There are so many products out there, and it can be hard to find the right ones. However, with so many options out there, you’ll never run out of choices.
Cons: It’s difficult to know which products work and what product works best for different skin types. You could also break out from using a product that isn’t perfectly suited for you. But with so many choices, chances are you’ll find something that will work for you.
Advice On How To Take Care Of Your Skin
1. Use a moisturizer to hydrate your skin.
2. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.
3. Make sure you eat a healthy diet in order to have healthy skin from the inside out.
4. Wear sunscreen every day in order to prevent the signs of aging and sun damage.
5. If you want to look younger and fresher, exfoliate your skin.
6. Even if you aren’t a regular moisturizer, try using it as much as possible.
7. Don’t go to bed without washing your face. Your face can get oily and dirty during the night, so wipe it clean before you go to bed.
8. Wash your face twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night.
9. Wash your face with warm water and a gentle cleanser with plenty of lather, then rinse until the water is completely clear.
10. If you’re using any type of cleansers or toners that are supposed to be rinsed off after 5 minutes, don’t wait until the 5 minutes have gone by to rinse off the product. You should be rinsing the product off as soon as you see suds forming on your face.
11. Use a toner that is alcohol-free and can be used to remove excess dirt and oil from your face.
12. Don’t go to sleep without removing your makeup.
13. The best time to apply makeup is when you’re about to go out. You should apply your makeup for a few minutes, then remove it and let your skin breathe for the day.
14. The less makeup you use, the softer your skin will be.
There are no shortcuts when it comes to properly caring for your skin; you must be diligent about your skincare routine if you want to achieve a good-looking and healthy complexion.
Just because Lara Spencer uses these products doesn’t mean that they will work for everyone. Being beautiful is all about taking care of yourself inside and out.
- When A Guy Wants To Hang Out With You: Signs And Insights - September 14, 2023
- Is It Normal To Lose Feelings In A Relationship - September 12, 2023
- I Don’t Care About Relationships: Embracing The Single Life - September 10, 2023