I’m sure that, like me, you’ve watched Leah Remini on “King of Queens” for years – but did you know she was also on “The Talk”?
She’s beautiful on both shows, but I think Leah Remini eye makeup is especially cool. She has a very distinctive eye look, and I love it.
I can’t say that I’m 100% sure what she’s wearing in every instance – but without further ado, here is my take on Leah Remini’s eye makeup!
I’ve tried to use the same colors as her, but for some of them, I mixed my own colors or used ones that are just slightly different.
Anyway, if you want to try out Leah’s signature look, follow these simple steps below:
- Apply a base coat of sheer black cream liner from the lash line to the inner corner of the eyelid.
- Using an angled liner brush, apply a shimmery brown or purple shadow from the inner corner to the base of the crease. This is essentially the “eyeshadow look” that we’re going to shape with eyeliner and mascara. Next, use a fine liner brush to line the lower lash line with a soft black gel pen. Let it dry completely before applying mascara.
- Apply the highest quality lengthening and volumizing mascara you can find – the better it is, the better your eyes will look. Blend with a small clean spoolie brush.
- Finish with a coat of clear mascara to set the look.
Leah Remini Eye Makeup Tutorial: Base Colors
Most of Leah’s eye makeup tutorials use the same base colors. They are (from inner corner to outer):
- White, sort of like a MAC vanilla shadow – this is your “highlighter” color
- A black shadow applied all over the lid and into the crease (this is what gives her eyes their really deep look) – I used black eye pencil for this, then went back in with a subtle black shadow on top of it. I think the pencil makes it just a little more interesting – this is what I use for my “unicorn” look
- A blue-ish/gray color, like MAC Brule under the brow when you’re applying it to your lid. I use a MAC gray shadow called “Shadowdweller” in “Haze”; I’ve also used MAC’s “Minister Gray” and Laura Mercier’s “Gunmetal.”
These colors make your eyes really POP when you have them all the same color.
Leah Remini Eye Makeup Tutorial: Deep Color (Bowls)
Leah uses a very deep green in her eyes – or at least deep green with black under it. If you look closely, you can see it in two of the eyes.
In her makeup tutorials, she’s often all black – or just one color or the other – but this is a perfect example of how to make it work!
Leah Remini Eye Makeup Tutorial: Lid
Leah uses a lot of different colors on the lid – I’ve been using MAC’s “Plum,” but I think that last one is good too.
You really need to do some blending here – but I love the effect! You can see it in the close-up of her eyes on “King of Queens.”
These colors also make your eyes POP when you have them all the same color.
Leah Remini Eye Makeup Tutorial: Outer V
It’s always fun to see how other celebrities make the application the makeup. Leah’s technique is neat – she uses a shadow pencil to lightly line and/or fill in her outer v. Then, she goes back in with some shadow and blends it all together so that it looks natural.
She also uses liner on the upper and lower lashes.
Leah Remini Eye Makeup Tutorial: Winged Liner
I don’t know if I’m doing this great job yet – I went in with a pencil liner on the waterline, then I filled it in with a brown shadow.
I LOVE this effect, and it’s hilarious to see HOW she does it.
The Bottom Line
Leah Remini Eye Makeup Tutorial is a great tutorial for how to get those gorgeous colors on your eyes in just minutes.
Leah has a strong eye makeup look that easily translates to everyday looks, too.
Thank you for reading! Love love! xoxo
- How To Keep Skin Hydrated In Winter: Tips And Tricks For A Glowing Complexion - March 16, 2023
- How To Maintain Healthy And Youthful Skin: Tips, Tricks, And Secrets - March 13, 2023
- Homemade Toners For Radiant Skin: Natural Ways To Boost Your Glow - March 11, 2023