Welcome to our blog post about Sarah Palin’s eye makeup! If you’re a fan of the former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate, you know that she is known for her bold, striking, beautiful looks.
In this post, we will take a closer look at Sarah Palin’s eye makeup and share some tips and tricks for getting the perfect Palin-inspired eye makeup look.
Whether you’re a fan of Palin’s politics or just love her makeup style, this post is for you!
Sarah Palin Eye Makeup Tutorial: Step By Step
Sarah Palin’s eye makeup is all about bold, defined eyes that stand out. If you want to recreate her signature look, here’s a step-by-step tutorial to help you get started:
- Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyelids to help your eye makeup stay in place all day.
- Next, apply a light, neutral eyeshadow to your entire eyelid and blend it up to your brow bone. This will help create a smooth base for your eye makeup.
- Using a dark eyeshadow, such as a deep brown or a smoky grey, create a “V” shape in the outer corner of your eye. Blend the eyeshadow upwards and outwards to create a winged effect.
- Use a fluffy eyeshadow brush to blend the dark eyeshadow into the rest of your eyelid, creating a gradient effect.
- Next, apply a medium-toned eyeshadow, such as a taupe or a muted gold, to the inner corner of your eye and blend it towards the center of your eyelid.
- Apply a thin line of black liquid eyeliner along your upper lash line, starting at the inner corner of your eye and extending outwards. Wing the liner outwards at the outer corner of your eye to create a cat-eye effect.
- Finish the look by applying several coats of volumizing mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
And there you have it! You can recreate Sarah Palin’s signature eye makeup look with these simple steps.