Welcome to our blog post about sea eye makeup! In this post, we’ll be exploring the trend of using ocean-inspired colors and themes in eye makeup looks.
From mermaid-like greens and blues to sandy nudes and shimmering golds, there are so many ways to create a sea-inspired eye makeup look.
Whether you’re looking to channel your inner mermaid or simply add a pop of color to your daily makeup routine, sea eye makeup is a fun and creative way to experiment with different shades and techniques.
This post will provide some inspiration and tips for creating your own sea eye makeup looks, so keep reading to learn more!
Sea Eye Makeup Tutorial: Step By Step
- Begin by preparing your skin for makeup. Cleanse your face, apply toner and moisturizer, and then use a primer to help your makeup stay in place.
- Next, apply a light, shimmering eye shadow all over your lid. This will act as a base for the rest of your eye makeup and help the other colors stand out.
- Using a brush or your finger, apply a deep blue or green shadow to the outer corner of your eye, blending it in towards the center of your lid.
- Apply a golden or sandy-colored shadow to the inner corner of your eye and under your brow bone to add some highlight and dimension to your look.
- To add some extra drama, use a liquid or gel liner with a thin brush to create a winged effect. You can also add some liner to your lower lash line for a more intense look.
- Finish off your sea eye makeup with several coats of mascara, focusing on the outer lashes to further elongate your eye shape.
- Add some finishing touches by applying a bit of bronzer to your cheeks and a coral or pink lip color to complete your ocean-inspired look.
And that’s it! With these easy steps, you can create a beautiful sea-inspired eye makeup look that is perfect for a summer beach vacation or a night out on the town. Don’t be afraid to play around with different shades and techniques to find the best look. Happy creating!
- What Is A Nesting Partner? - September 22, 2023
- Why Guys Nowadays Don’t Want Girlfriends - September 20, 2023
- My Boyfriend Got Drunk And Cheated On Me: Coping With Betrayal - September 18, 2023