How to respond when she’s too busy for a relationship? We’ve all been there. When you finally get the courage to ask her out, she tells you that she doesn’t have time for a relationship right now.
It’s always hard to know what to say in these moments, but we’re here to help! Here are some great comeback lines that will have her wondering why she didn’t make time for you sooner.
Table of Contents
20 Ways How To Respond When She’s Too Busy For A Relationship?
Here are twenty great responses that will make her think twice about turning you down next time.
1. “I understand.”
This one is great because it shows you’re mature and that you’ve moved on from the situation, but she’s not going to forget this easily if there’s still a chance for you two!
2. “It’s fine. We can be friends?”
If there’s one thing women love, it’s a potential lover who can also be friends. This is definitely a win-win for you!
3. “Lucky for you, I like the chase.”
This will show her that you’re not willing to give up on her just yet and that she should think twice before saying no next time.
4. “Okay, I understand, bye!”
If she’s not interested in you yet, this will make her think twice about how nice and considerate you are for understanding your rejection. Now is the time to go back on the offensive and show her that you’re actually a good catch!
5. “I’m sure if you’re busy, there’s a reason for it.”
This one is very cryptic, but the point is to tell her that she should keep her eyes open when she does decide to find someone who deserves her time and attention.
6. “It was nice meeting/talking with you!”
This will make her feel good even though you’re walking away. If you do this right, it will also make her feel bad that she’s rejecting someone who is so nice!
7. “Don’t give up on me yet. I’m still working on my pick-up line.”
The best way to respond to rejection is to joke about it. This will show that you’re not hurt and that you still want to see her.
8. “I’m sure I can make time for a relationship with you.”
This shows her how serious you are about getting into a relationship with her, and it also implies that she’s not worth your time if she’s just going to blow you off.
9. “I’m always up for a challenge!”
This is another one that will make her think twice about saying no next time because it shows that you’re not about to give up on this relationship!
10. “It’s interesting how busy people can be.”
The key here is to say it is a bit of a sarcastic tone; this will show her that you’re not hurt by what she said and that you’re actually making fun of how busy she is.
11. “It won’t be hard for me to find another girl like you because they’re everywhere!”
This one shows her that you have options and that she should think twice before rejecting you.
12. “It’s a shame because we’re so good together!”
This one shows her how deep your feelings are for her, even if they haven’t really developed yet. It also implies that you two would be great together if she wasn’t too busy.
13. “I don’t know if you’re still interested in me, but I’m not giving up until I find out for sure!”
This one is all about being confident, and it will show her that even though she told you no, your feelings haven’t changed.
14. “It would be a waste of my time if you don’t!”
Even though this one is a little aggressive, it will definitely make her think twice about saying no again next time. It implies that she’s not going to find someone else as good as you.
15. “Wow, I didn’t expect that…”
This one is great because you can say it in a way that shows you’re not hurt by her saying no, and it also implies that she’s going to miss out on something good.
16. “I appreciate your honesty.”
This one is very mature and will make her feel bad for turning down someone who is so nice about the rejection! Make sure you say it with a smile on your face, so she knows that this is just how you deal with rejection.
17. “I’m used to being turned down!”
This one will make her feel bad because although she’s rejecting you, it’s not even the first time you’ve been rejected. This implies that if she continues to turn you down, then she’s not the right girl for you.
18. “I know that I can make you change your mind!”
The key here is to say it confidently like you really believe in yourself; this will show her how confident and persistent you are. Make sure to back up those words with some action after you land this pick-up line!
19. “I don’t give up easily, have a great day!”
This one is upbeat, and the key to pulling it off is smiling when you say it. If you do this right, she might even be a little curious about what your plan is to get her interested in you again!
20. “You know, I really wish you would give me another chance!”
This one is very direct, and it shows that she’s actually missing out on something good if she’s not willing to give you a chance. This will intrigue her and make her wonder why someone so great wants to be with her!
The best way to respond to rejection is to joke about it. This will show that you’re not hurt and that you still want to see her. These are the 20 pick-up lines that work for any guy who’s looking for a girlfriend or looking for someone to date.
Remember that it’s all about how you say them, so make sure you practice in the mirror or with a friend before you use them! When used correctly, these 20 pick-up lines will help you land your crush and get him or her interested in giving you another chance. Good luck!
- When A Guy Wants To Hang Out With You: Signs And Insights - September 14, 2023
- Is It Normal To Lose Feelings In A Relationship - September 12, 2023
- I Don’t Care About Relationships: Embracing The Single Life - September 10, 2023